Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bohemia


Didn't Meg do a good job spinning up my fiber?
I love how it barber-poled.
I am thinking of knitting a scarf in linen stitch soon.
I named this colorway Bohemia.
I have wonderful memories of visiting Prague and environs.
The regional folk costumes of Bohemia are very brightly colored 
with heavily embroidered flowers of all colors.
Kind of like this fiber. :-)
I just finished a scarf that was a free pattern from Pinterest/Ravelry.
I will share a picture soon of this scarf.
So much lovely wool in a hot week at this end of August.
I am clearly thinking of cooler weather. :-)

2 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

Wow! Great job, those colors are truly happy! I love it! Can't wait to see what you do with it!
Hugs, Mickie

writemyessayx said...

Fiber is so good! Wonderful coloring. I am sure that scarf is going to stunning and rally eye-caching!