Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pretties

Lucky girl, I am today. Look at this beautiful fabric from Lakehouse Drygoods, by Holly Holderman. Yikes! It is the most beautiful fabric I've seen recently. The 100% cotton has the most wonderful "hand". It is lovely, soft and scrumptious.

Both prints come from Holly's Doll Dresses line, one is called Posy Pretties-Robin and the other Cherry Toss-Pearl.

I found the fabric at BessieMary and it came all packaged up so sweetly, with a checked ribbon and a fabric swatch packet. In the swatch packet there was even a little bundle of hot pink baby ric-rac. Woo-hoo!

2 comments:

Patty said...

That fabric is so pretty. I love the one with the cherries.

Anonymous said...

Oooh. Those are pretty!

It's probably a good thing I can't sew. Judging by the stash of patterned paper I have acquired since I began scrapbooking several years ago, if I *could* sew, I'd probably be buried in beautifully patterned fabric! lol.