Sunday, September 6, 2009

Floating Fun

Paddling quietly through my weekend. These babies are super quiet in the water and we are having so much fun with them.
My husband finally got me to try his kayak about a month ago and I was instantly hooked. I have done canoes and a double kayak before but steering my own boat is a huge thrill. I didn't realize I was such a control freak! :-) I get a real kick out of paddling to my own drummer.
I didn't take a picture of it but I have got a large square plastic-coated make-up bag on board near my knees so I can have quick access to camara and snacks and still keep things reasonably dry. It does looks like I have a make-up kit on board tho, which is funny 'cause I never worry a lot about make-up. Just a little eye-liner and go. Oh, and the bag, it's polka-dotted. :-)

How's your weekend? Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michele McLaughlin said...

This looks so tranquil!!! It sounds wonderful, especially if it soothes the kids :) What a great weekend you are having!