Monday, January 14, 2008

Balancing Act

How do you balance the things that have to get done and the need to create? I am always tipping the scale too far one way or another. My day is all broken into tiny bits of time which works against my natural tendency to dive in and immerse myself in a project-work or creative time. I'll have to think about this.......

"You will never find the time for anything. If you want the time, you must make it." Charles Buxton

"Take heed: you do not find what you do not seek." English Proverb

On another note--I have been on two walks in two days. Today is really cold--eeek, but I will, I'll get out there.

UPDATE--Oooo baby was it cold outside but the sky was blue and it was much better than walking at the gym! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could make the balance between chores and creative time!

I had some time before the baby but I guess I need to wait until he grows up a little bit. I have a full time job and I take care of my son. The only way I do this is to get organized and know my limits.

I miss my creative time!!