Monday, January 7, 2008

Beautiful Blog!


I was bumping around today looking at images and blogs and found this beaut-i-ful blog! I am blown away by the artwork. All done by Delphine Doreau or Del4yo at Non dairy Diary. I am so far behind the power curve when it comes to what can be done on the computer now. Delphine tells me that almost all of her work is done on the computer. It sure looks like old-fashioned watercolor to me, how cool is that! :-) I love how she adds the viney things and flowers onto the top of the sketchbook above. You have got to check out her blog for tutorials and freebies, too.

Please know that all of the images in this post are the property of Delphine Doreau...please contact her for more information. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm blushing!:)



You will maybe interested in the fact that I'm a kokeshi collector...Actually they are my main inspiration!